Halong Bay Cruising Tours
Halong Bay Junks
- Paradise Cruises
- Pearly Sea Cruise
- Halong Emotion Cruise
- Emeraude Junk
- Valentine Cruise
- Red Dragon Junk
- Classic Sails Junk
- Phoenix Cruise
- Paloma Cruise
- Bhaya Cruise
- White Dolphin Cruise
- Indochina Sails Cruise
- Lagoon Explorer Junk
- Jasmine Cruise
- Ginger Cruise
- Hai Au Junk
- Bai Tu Long Junk
- Prince Cruise
- Victory Cruise
- Huong Hai
Halong Bay Emereude Cruise: 02 days 01 night
Itinerary:Hanoi -Halong Habour - Halong Bay - Sung Sot cave - Halong Habour - Hanoi.
Duration:02 days 01 nights
Emeraude Cruises launched this Emeraude on 16 Dec 2003, the first ever luxury cruise ship is designed as a direct inspiration from the past and built in Vietnam. Holiday-makers on Emeraude will cruise around scenic, memorable and beautiful Halong Bucht.
WELCOME YOU TO EMERAUDE CRUISE !
- Price & booking
- Customize tour
- The Emeraude Classic will bring you a wonderful cruise in Halong bay with luxury accommodations, with perfect services proved by the crew. >>> halong bay tour
- Visit Sung Sot cave..
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (180km) (L/D)
08:00: Depart from Hanoi for Halong (halong dschunke).
- Enjoy a warm welcome aboard the Halong Jasmine, and sit back and drink in the spectacular vista during our passage into this magical bay.
- Once lunch has been served and taste buds and tummies thoroughly satisfied, we weigh anchor near a secluded beach.
- Take a short trek to a nearby summit to enjoy the panoramic view of the bay with Jasmine’s golden sails arcing elegantly against the skyline before splashing down for a swim, or recline on Jasmine’s wicker sun loungers on our expansive wooden sundeck.
- Later that afternoon, we visit a local fishing village where you have the opportunity to interact with some of the more colorful locals who have lived and fished in the bay for almost three generations.
- At sunset, slip into a kayak or board a bamboo row boat to explore water tunnels and discover pristine coral reef in a scenic lagoon setting.
- Once back on board the ship, watch the shimmering sun slip down the sky as you sip expertly-blended cocktails as an aperitif for Jasmine’s extravagant evening meal.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (180km) (B/L)
- Greet the new day with some Tai Chi exercises as the sun rises once more over the bay.
- Enjoy an elegant continental breakfast before we visit a beautiful limestone grotto to admire its many unique rock formations.
- Then it’s back to the boat to form your final lasting impression of Halong Bay’s awe-inspiring beauty as we cruise back to the dock.
- 11:00: Check out and transfer back to Hanoi. End in Hanoi at 16:00
See more: rundreise vietnam kambodscha